Shipping Rules and Regulations
• Customers are responsible for any applicable shipping and handling charges.
• Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping
• Customers are fully responsible for any additional fees imposed by customs, including any tariffs and duties.
• We are not responsible for the loss and damage during the process of transport of the returned goods.
• FedEx and UPS do not accept P.O. Boxes as shipping address.
• Our products are delivered in boxes and are usually packaged with plastic bubbles inside the parcel to keep the jewelry steady,
waterproof and crushproof.
• Credit Card will be charged a 50 % deposit as soon as an order is placed with us.
• All packages will be shipped with No Signature Required unless the customer requests this service
Returns and Exchanges
• All Sales are final.
There will be NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGES/CREDIT on merchandise that is not defective.
Only unused defective merchandise may be returned with pre authorization and a copy of the original receipt and
invoice. Items may not be returned for any other reason.
Contact email@example.com to receive a RMA number.
• Items that have been displayed, offered for sale, or marked in any way are not returnable.
• All claims must be within 7 days of receipt and store credit will be given only on defective merchandises that are no longer in
• There will be 30% restocking fee for any cancellation on processed orders.